Enhancing the quality of life for the residents of our community.
To create and promote an atmosphere of residents/member involvement along with supporting initiatives and improvements to benefit the community.
Welcome to LakeLand Village Community Club Website!
If you are NOT receiving emails from the community club office, and you have email, please send us a message at email@example.com and we will update our list.
What your HOA dues fund: ($255 for fiscal year 4-1-2023 through 3-31-2024)
- Street lighting
- LakeLand Compliance Specialist Team is on call Monday thru Friday
- LakeLand Patrol Team is on call Monday thru Friday; increased patrol when needed
- Continual monitoring and treatment of Anderson Lake to maintain its integrity
- Dam inspections and maintenance
- Annual fish plant
- Staffing of the HOA office 5 days a week
- Maintenance and improvements to the beach, picnic area and the playground
- Maintenance and cleaning of the beach restrooms
- Maintenance and improvements to boat launch
- Maintenance and Lease of Tennis/Pickle Ball Courts
- Ground Authorities Team during the swimming season
- Lighting of common areas
- Fishing Derby
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Garage Sale Promotion
- Community Picnic